Each month we have one local charity collection at the market. The provisional schedule for 2017 is:
- Saturday January 14 – Wirral Citizen’s Advice Bureau
- Saturday February 11 – Stick and Step. A local charity for children and young people with Cerebral Palsy
- Saturday March 11 – Marie Curie. The money we raise goes towards supporting the Marie Curie nurses working on the Wirral. There are 7 nurses giving respite care to the families and the patients in need of help at home.
- Saturday April 8 – Claire House. Wirral’s Hospice for children
- Saturday May 14 – St John’s Hospice. Wirral’s Hospice for adults
- Saturday June 10 – Clatterbridge Cancer Charity. Find out more
- Saturday July 8 – Wirral Citizen’s Advice Bureau
- Saturday September 9 – St John’s Hospice
- Saturday October 14 – Marie Curie
- Saturday November 11 – British Legion poppy collection
- Saturday December 9 – Scout Post and Grove Street Primary School Choir
Applications to collect
If you are interested to collect then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider any charity that is part of the local community, we are sorry but due to the number of applicants we cannot accept national charity organisations.
Claire House Children’s Hospice is a home from home for children and young people with complex medical conditions, providing respite, care and support for them and their families.
With limited government funding, the hospice requires over £6,500 every day to keep its doors open. For more information, please visit www.claire-house.org.uk or ring 0151 343 0883.